BRIDAL TANNING TIPS
Elite Master Spray Tan Artist and Owner of Healthy Glow Airbrush Tanning of Jensen Beach, Susan Brand, offers her bridal tan tips this wedding season:
- When scheduling your beauty services for your upcoming wedding day, DO NOT forget to schedule your customized airbrush tan.
- Make tanning your last appointment in preparing. For example, you want to make sure when receiving your pedicure that your new tan is not scrubbed off.
- We recommend 2 days prior to your wedding, for that perfect wedding tan!
- A trial is always recommended but not necessary.
- PRO TIP: Use that trial tan for your upcoming bachelorette party, photos, or even your bridal shower. Remember, achieving a gorgeous airbrush tan is the one you cannot tell.
- Be sure to check with your bridal party to make sure they do not have special treats planned for you before your tan such as a massage, facial, waxing…
- Pre-Tanning prep is key to a flawless tan. Read the tanning tips carefully to achieve the best bridal tan results.
- Never leave the solution on more than my recommended time.
Follow @healthyglowtanfl on Instagram to see over 350 brides bronzed.